- Welcome letter
- Symposium schedule
- GS4A leadership group
- GS4A work-group conveners
- Conference feedback form
- Great Schools for All brochure
Overview of all work groups’ material at the May 5, 2015 symposium
- Issues we are facing
- Common values and assumptions – Audio
- Work-group summaries
- Final remarks before breakout sessions – Audio
Regional Planning Work Group
- Background paper and proposed action steps
by the Regional-Planning work group of Great Schools for All, Rochester NY.
- Regional Governance in Education: A Case Study of the Metro Area Learning Community in Omaha, Nebraska
by Jennifer Jellison Holme & Sarah Diem. Published in the Peabody Journal of Education.
January 28, 2015
- Regional Educational Policy Analysis: Rochester, Omaha, and Minneapolis’ Inter-District Arrangements
by Kara S. Finnigan, Jennifer Jellison Holme, Myron Orfield, Tom Luce, Sarah Diem, Allison Mattheis, and Nadine D. Hylton.
January 30, 2014
- School Diversity, School District Fragmentation and Metropolitan Policy
by Jennifer J. Holme and Kara S. Finnigan.
- Boundary Crossing for Diversity, Equity and Achievement: Interdistrict School Desegregation and Educational Opportunity
by Amy Stuart Wells, Bianca J. Baldridge, Jacquelyn Duran, Courtney Grzesikowski, Richard Lofton, Allison Roda, Miya Warner, and Terrenda White.
- Using Regional Coalitions to Reduce Socioeconomic Isolation: The Creation of the Nebraska Learning Community Agreement
by Jennifer Jellison Holme, Sarah Diem, and Katherine Cumings Mansfield.